All veterinarians and veterinary students are eligible for membership to IVAS
Download New Member Application PDF to send to IVAS!
Download Membership Renewal Application PDF to send to IVAS!
Welcome to the International Veterinary Acupuncture Society (IVAS). We are professional leaders as the proactive worldwide advocate for veterinary acupuncture and related treatment modalities.
The International Veterinary Acupuncture Society has been setting the global standard in veterinary acupuncture since 1974. Throughout the world veterinary acupuncture is a growing specialty among veterinarians. Integrative veterinary therapies are increasingly in demand by clients seeking the best possible care for their pets.
IVAS is an internationally recognized nonprofit organization, specializing in certifying licensed veterinarians in the practice of veterinary acupuncture. IVAS holds certifying courses throughout the world, and the United States. In order to provide continuing educational opportunities, IVAS coordinates with other recognized organizations and institutions.
IVAS Member Benefits
- Discounts to IVAS Events and Seminars
- Listing on the online Vet search on the IVAS Website
- Quarterly issues of “The Point” an IVAS publication exclusively for IVAS members
- Monthly issues of “The Flashpoint” an IVAS e-mailed publication exclusively for IVAS Members
- Free classifieds on the IVAS website and included in IVAS quarterly and monthly publications
- Online access to IVAS Congress Proceedings
- Digital access to the American Journal of Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (AJTCVM)
- Access and opportunity to participate in our active online forums between IVAS members
- Trifold Brochure templates that you can customize with your practice name and print in house to promote Veterinary Acupuncture
- IVAS online lists and graphic image flashcards that you can print for equine and canine acupuncture point references exclusive to our members
If you have any further questions about membership please call the office at +1-970-266-0666 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your questions.
Dues – US$110.00 each year and our membership is from July 1 through June 30 .