Current IVAS members may place a text-only classified ad at no charge that will be placed on the Classified Page on the IVAS Website, Flashpoints and quarterly issues of “The Point” (100 words max due to space limitations.)
Ad removal: If you wish to discontinue your ad and have it removed from the site, or if you would like to modify the current ad, please send us an e-mail
Northern Calif Integrative Practice for Sale
Practice for Sale, Kansas
Integrative Veterinarian in Dunedin, FL
Integrative Veterinarian Needed, London, Ontario, Canada
Combining the best of both worlds, we practice integrative medicine; conventional medicine with complementary modalities like Traditional Chinese herbal medicine, chiropractic, nutritional therapy, acupuncture, herbal remedies, nutriceuticals and homotoxicology. We create customized health care plans for each of our patients own unique needs. Our goal is to continually strive for wellness and healing versus merely treating symptoms.
Education, Skills and Abilities required:
- DVM Graduate
- Experience/Interest in/desire to learn about whole food nutrition, nutriceuticals and/or other alternative and holistic modalities including, chiropractic, homeopathy, etc. (Continuing education in alternative modalities may be available for successful candidate).
- Thorough physical exam skills
- Competent in conventional medicine and diagnostics
- Surgical experience is not required, but would be an asset.
- Certification in or close to completing Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine or Acupuncture is not required, but would be an asset.
Applicant must be self-motivated to:
- Follow up and follow through with each client
- Have accurate and timely record keeping
- Give and receive direction in a professional, respective and open manner
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Be creative, inquisitive, possess the ability to think critically
- Have an interest in collaboration; not afraid to ask questions, self-starter
- Remain passionate for integrative medicine continued education and best practices
If this opportunity excites you and you feel compelled to inquire this opportunity, please call 519-203-2000 x 302 and ask for Scott Van Haren. You can also email your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com .
Compensation, benefits package, and additional perks to be commensurate with experience"
Part-Time Associate Needed, Westport, CT
Full or Part-Time Associate Needed, Los Angeles County, CA
The ideal candidate would have a holistic background, perform acupuncture and also minor surgeries and dental extractions.
Small Animal Vet Needed, Massachusetts
Associate DVM, Alternative Medicine, Dartmouth, NS
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Located in beautiful Nova Scotia, Canada, Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives focuses on integrative medicine and canine rehabilitation. We are looking for an integrative veterinarian to join our team. Lead by Dr. Jennifer Bishop DVM, CVA and Dr. Janis Fisher DVM, CCRT, Full Circle has been an established part of our community for almost 20 years! In addition to the afore mentioned areas of focus, Full Circle also offers chiropractic and Bowen therapy, in depth nutritional consultations, and so much more! New graduates are welcome provided the required certification in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbals has been obtained.
About the role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A Valid DVM from an accredited university
- Provincial licensing, or eligibility to be licensed
- Certification in Acupuncture and Chinese Herbals
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional, and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility. Please email your resume.
Full Circle Veterinary Alternatives is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
- Membership dues
- VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace and the opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
Integrative Veterinary Practitioner in Tampa Bay Area
Full Time Associate Veterinarian Needed in Austin, TX
Associate Needed, Southern Rhode Island
Well established integrative practice in Southern Rhode Island, dedicated to providing excellent individualized integrative care, seeking an associate with strong diagnostic and conventional medical skills. Training and proficiency in at least one additional modality such as acupuncture, chiropractic, or herbal therapies is required. Our clinic is in a beautiful free-standing, custom designed space, equipped with digital radiography, dental radiography, therapeutic lasers, electro and laser acupuncture equipment, stem cell and PRP technology, well equipped for surgical and dental procedures.
Candidate must have excellent communication skills, ability to perform routine procedures confidently in a gentle manner and genuine interest in professional and personal development.
As an associate, you will be encouraged and supported in your efforts to become trained in additional conventional medicine and complementary modalities with generous CE benefits, four-day work week, paid vacations and holidays, full health and dental insurance, professional license fees paid and Pro/Sal compensation.
Inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Veterinarian Needed, Central Florida
Veterinarian Needed, Richmond, VA
Caseload includes many cancer patients.
If you are interested in working in a positive environment with emphasis on patient and client care, please contact Dr Tracy Lord.
Full Time Associate Holistic Vet Wanted--Seattle, WA
- Two--three years hands-on clinical experience
- Certified in Veterinary Acupuncture
- Prior experience and focus in TCVM, herbal medicine, nutrition, meditation
- Stellar experience in solid clinical medicine, extremely thorough physical exam skills
- Self starter who thrives on change and challenge, desires to build a thriving practice
- Exceptional communication skills with clients and coworkers
- Has a passion for continued education, research, networking, and teaching
- Desires collaboration and creativity in their day to day practice
- Positive, genuine, adaptable, compassionate, and creative problem solver
The new associate should anticipate a period of growth in the beginning and should plan on spending some time outside of the office on independent marketing efforts. This individual must have enough experience to step in and start treating patients within their first week in the office and should be willing to collaborate with me on a weekly basis about patient care. An interest in continual learning and research is also essential. Our practice is really one of a kind. We mentor veterinary student externs in holistic medicine as well as seasoned vet interns acquiring their acupuncture/herbal certifications. We focus on limited services and specialize primarily in acupuncture, herbs, and nutrition. We have earned a respected reputation among colleagues and work closely with referring clinics. This is truly a healing practice.
Full-Time Part-Time Doctor needed for Integrative Mixed Practice
Associate Veterinarian Wanted, Palm Beach County, FloridaHealing Heart is a unique, holistic practice nestled in a tranquil setting located minutes from the ocean in Boynton Beach, FL. We are looking for a compassionate, highly motivated, responsible and enthusiastic veterinarian who is passionate about providing exceptional care in a team-oriented setting. If you are an individual who aspires to further expand and continually develop your holistic skills and knowledge, we would be interested in welcoming you to our gorgeous new "green" facility. TCVM certification is desired but not required. You will develop your own clientele while practicing in a group setting. With so few holistic practices in this area, the potential for success here is tremendous for a hardworking yet heart-centered individual. We offer a variety of integrative medicines: Acupuncture, Homeopathy, Chiropractic, Ozone, Herbal, Energy modalities (including Body Talk, NAET), along with applicable traditional medicine approaches. Additionally, we have a salt-based dog pool for private recreational and therapeutic swims, and an adjacent building that will be home to practitioners offering natural healing approaches for people. Our associations with traditional hospitals cover any needs such as surgery, hospitalization, critical care, imaging and emergencies. All Florida licensed or eligible applicants are welcome to apply. New graduates with similar goals and ideals will be considered. So bring your positive attitude and come manifest a career journey that is truly rewarding and successful on ALL levels -- mind, body and spirit! Check out the peaceful refuge we have created here on our website at healingheartvet.com. The energy cannot be described in words or even captured in photos so come meet us! For more information, please email your resume to email@example.com or call (561) 633-7300. We look forward to hearing from you!
Integrative Veterinarian Needed, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Classified ads are FREE to current (dues paid) IVAS Members. Please login to Submit your Classified using the link below, or email your classified.