Sometimes You Find A Gem Amidst The Stones
NOW HIRING: Acupuncturist
The RIGHT job is often not easy to find because many practices make promises that not all can live up to. But, if there’s anything we’ve learned in the twelve years we’ve proudly served our community, it is that the best way to become an employer of choice is to listen to your team and live your word. In other words, be the gem amidst the stones.
You deserve a practice that offers:
- A choice of benefits - student loan assistance, relocation allowance, sign-on bonus
- Personalized compensation options based on what works best for you
- Flexible scheduling
- Encouragement to pursue advanced knowledge in your areas of interest – we make it happen
- Technicians that are mentored (some of whom have obtained VTS certification)
- True integration between a rewarding professional environment and personal fulfillment
- An “All Are Welcome” mentality, creating an inclusive environment
- Integrative medicine and techniques welcome alongside traditional care
Our community is:
- Stunning: We’re located in the beautiful Skylands region of Northern New Jersey
- Diverse: We are a short drive from New York City, Philadelphia, and the beach by car, but located in the heart of an area with lakes, rivers, mountains, wildlife, and spectacular scenery
- Established: Quality education and ample healthcare options
- A woman-owned, BIPOC-owned, independently owned 24/7 emergency and specialty practice
- An emergency department of twelve veterinarians that is led by a board-certified criticalist
- An 11-acre property that houses our modern hospital which is currently being expanded and is located in the picturesque countryside
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency and Critical Care, Neurology, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Pain Management, Rehabilitation, and Surgery
- Two amazing hospital cats, Jax and Sparrow
If this sounds and feels right, we would like to meet you. If now isn’t the time for you to step forward and make a change, please share our opportunity with a friend.
Send your resume or CV, confidentially, to Kat Walkup.