At Southampton Pet Hospital it is our mission to provide the best possible care to keep our pet patients healthy with a good quality of life during all stages of their lives. We believe in using good wholesome nutrition, traditional and alternative modalities and conventional preventative medicine. Keeping with this philosophy, we have committed to investing in our practice with modern equipment and technologies, and in ourselves with continuing education.
We are currently looking for an associate DVM to join our team!
Southampton Pet Hospital is an integrative practice where we use current conventional western medicine and surgery, ultrasonography, dentistry (COHAT) with dental x ray, traditional Chinese acupuncture and herbal medicine, home-prepared diets, spinal manipulation, laser phototherapy and cryosurgery.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Delivering superb customer service for our clients and tailored, ethical care for their pets
- Managing routine, sick, and emergency visits
- Performing elective, semi-elective, and emergency procedures (as comfort allows)
- Performing dental prophylaxis, digital dental radiology, and extractions (as comfort allows)
- Entering and updating patient records
- Building treatment plans, surgical plans, hospitalization plans, and/or transfer plans
- Providing preventative, diagnostic, medical, and surgical recommendations & client education
- Completing drug calculations, drug administration, prescriptions, and refill requests
- Overseeing in-house and outbound diagnostics and follow-up calls
- Performing digital radiology, bandaging, and immobilization
- Leading your support staff to veterinary excellence through respect, kindness, and education
- Free Health Care Premiums covered by us!
- Set paths to leadership opportunities
- A healthy work-life balance with flexible & set schedule opportunities, stability & no on-call
- A great team environment, support staff, and back-office support so that you can focus on medicine and not worry about the rest
- Pet Care discounts
- Free Short & Long Term Disability
- Licensing, DEA, PLIT insurance included
- Annual CE allowance
- Tuition Reimbursement / Student Debt Relief
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity to grow your career with a network of likeminded professionals
Take a look around on our website HERE! See us in action on our Facebook page HERE! If you are ready to join an established team of veterinarians, work with an engaged staff, and receive great benefits, we are ready to meet you! Please submit your CV for confidential consideration to Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org