Part-Time or Full-Time Associate or Relief Veterinarian
Our private small-animal practice is rapidly growing its clientele and we are in need of another veterinarian! We offer primarily holistic veterinary services. We integrate western approaches and medications whenever indicated, and do offer routine/preventative care (ex: vaccinations, diagnostics through Idexx reference laboratory, etc.). We view this combined and alternative form of practicing as most valuable for we can combine the latest technology and scientific findings, along with traditional care. We offer acupuncture, laser therapy, skeletal balancing, supplements as well as Chinese herbs. Recently we have begun offering ozone therapy and intravenous vitamin therapy. We plan on expanding our services further in 2020 by beginning to offer dentistry and minor surgical procedures, for example. There are many more services on the horizon that we are excited of implementing in the coming months and years!
We will soon begin offering euthanasia services. Our focus is to provide pain-relief, routine/preventative care, and holistic approaches to alleviate various conditions' symptoms.
Our practice is located at 1294 Alpharetta St Roswell, GA 30075.
- Licensed Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Certification in Veterinary Acupuncture preferred but not required. Whether or not you have this certification, you either must be experienced, or willing to train in holistic modalities. These holistic areas include: acupuncture, laser therapy, skeletal adjustment, supplements and Chinese herbs
- *It's a plus if you're experienced as/willing to train as a canine rehabilitation practitioner!
- Practice in accordance to state practice act and principles of veterinary medical ethics
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner with all clients
- Devote yourself to the culture of holistic and preventive care
- Working well with other staff members to foster positive relationships and comfortable work environment
- Complete medical records on a daily basis
- Continue educating yourself in the field of holistic health and veterinary medicine
- Deliver all procedures and treatments with the highest standard of care
Typical Weekly Schedule:
- Will vary depending on whether your position is as part- or full- time. We are open Monday-Friday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and one-two Saturdays monthly from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. We are open towards a discussion of changing these business hours to accommodate your preference.
- Salary will range between $55K-$100K based on whether the position will be part- or full- time. It will also vary based on your experience and willingness towards further training in holistic veterinary medicine. A part-time position may include benefits like paid time-off, though a full-time position will include additional benefits including contribution towards retirement, and stipends to cover health insurance and C.E. costs.
New graduates are encouraged to apply if you are a go-getter and problem solver. You may occasionally be in a position to work through patient cases without direct mentor-ship of our head veterinarian (and practice owner).
To apply, please email your resume with a cover letter explaining how you could be a great addition to our team! Please also let us know whether you're interested in a part- or full- time position.
We do not tolerate smoking.